Feel the summer glowing in your skin with HydrO2 treatment
Share the love
The HydrO2 treatment is a combination of seven technologies, designed for use on the face, neck, and decolletage.
You don’t have to count the days anymore. Summer is finally here. Vacations, beach trips, summer dates are here and waiting for you to put them on your calendar. Let’s get ready to look good, feel good, and welcome another lively, memorable summer in your life!
If there is something common between you and PPP, we love summer and are looking forward to it just like you. We understand your desire to look and feel your best in the summertime, whether you have a holiday with your loved ones or you just stay in the city and enjoy your time. Seriously, who can say no to the glowing feeling when you look at yourself in summer outfits in the mirror? That’s when we step in and offer you one of our most ”summer feeling” treatments: HydrO2 treatment.
Advanced technologies in one treatment
The treatment is a combination of seven technologies, designed for use on the face, neck, and decolletage. The procedure can be tailored to meet the specific needs of the individual, addressing a variety of common facial skin problems such as dry skin, fine lines, lax skin, dull skin, and congested skin. Although these concerns are common issues due to the aging process, environment, and lifestyle factors, HydrO2 treatment can help you to impact the skin deeply, reduce the issues significantly, bring back clean, smooth, and radiant skin.
• 3D Hydro Peel: Cleanses and smoothes the skin using 3 AHA-BHA-Peptides based solutions. Skin becomes hydrated and nourished whilst improving inflammation.
• Exfoliation: Active ingredients produce a foaming effect, releasing oxygen from red blood cells for true oxygenation.
• Oxygenation: A combination of 25% oxygen and other ingredients delivered to the epidermis helps to increase blood flow, encourage cellular turnover and reduce congestion.
• Hydration: Ultrasound technology is applied over a face mask to help infuse the ingredients into the skin. Thermal energy stimulates blood flow and activates cell metabolism and increases collagen through a micro-massage technique.
• Skin Lifting: Electroporation technology enables effective absorption of specially selected products. Small muscle contractions are created through the handheld device, producing a lifting effect on the skin.
• Skin Tightening: Tripolar radiofrequency raises the skin’s temperature to around 40 degrees, stimulating collagen fibers and fibroblasts to produce new collagen for firmer, healthier skin.
• Cryofacial: One device can both heat and cool the skin, dilating the pores to enable deep cleansing and the production of heat shock proteins. Firmness and elasticity of the skin are improved, enhanced by the cooling phase, which also helps steal the skin.
A series of three treatments
PPP HydrO2 treatment is a non-invasive treatment with no downtime, so you can resume your daily activities immediately after the treatment. One more special feature of HydrO2 treatment is that you can choose one of the three sessions to target, particularly your problems.
• HydrO2 Clear Skin (with a combination of PSRI – PPP Skin Rejuvenation Infusion, CLWI – Collagen Lifting and Whitening Infusion, MCS – Multi-vitamin Cocktail Serum): Suitable for blocked skin, acne, redness, which are commonly seen in the 30s. The treatment gives smoother skin and reduces pore-clogging, redness.
• HydrO2 Skin Brightening (with Skin Repairing & Brightening nutrients): Suitable for sun-damaged skin, pigmentation, and dull skin. The treatment brings healthy glowing skin, reducing the harmful effects of sunlight and skin pigmentation.
• HydrO2 Anti-aging (with the combination of nutrients CALECIM, AW – Anti wrinkles): The treatment is suitable to reduce wrinkles, improve sun-damaged skin; improve wrinkles and bring back firm, smooth skin.
Let’s make each summer the time when you can be your best version! Save the date for an appointment at PPP with HydrO2 treatment before going on with your summer trips.